Following a deterioration in the weather forecast for the end of this week we have had to postpone the planned departure of LYNHER for its 5 year refit.
LYNHER had been scheduled to be towed to Falmouth on Friday for her refit at the A&P dry dock facilities. However this was dependent on acceptable wind and sea conditions, and unfortunately the latest forecasts show that the wave and wind conditions will not be suitable for the tow to take place this week. As it takes around five days to prepare the ferry for the tow we are continuing with the preparations so it can take place as soon as weather conditions allow.
We are making every effort to get the ferry to Falmouth at the earliest opportunity and will provide further updates via the Tamar Crossings website and our social media channels.