Schedule B - Concession Charges Applicable 23.30 - 06.29 hrs
1. Abnormal Loads are loads exceeding 2.9 metres in overall width or exceeding 44 tonnes in gross weight.
2. Wide loads exceeding 2.9m are NOT PERMITTED at any time and will be required to turn around and travel via another suitable route.
3. All loads must use the main bridge deck and not the Cantilever lanes on the outside of the structure.
4. All proposed abnormal load crossing must be notified to the Bridge in accordance with the Notice to Hauliers even if free of charge. Failure to comply will disqualify haulier from concession and incur legal and administrative costs.
5. Concession rates apply only where complete crossings between South Pill lay-by (at west side of Saltash Tunnel) and A38 Bridge Office/Pemros Road roundabout (at east side of Bridge) are undertaken within the stipulated times (i.e. commencing after 23.30 hours and completed before 06.30 hours).
6. All loads over 80 tonnes (providing they are under 2.9m wide) require 7 working days notice and may require specific technical assessment incurring further charges payable by haulier. The haulier will be responsible for the costs of any such assessment regardless of the outcome.